7/21/2009

PapaWaii - My everything Kawaii Shop


I open another shop!!!
This shop will have stationery, erasers, memo pads, origami paper, notebook~ I will add more items later on. I am so exciting to get all these cute stuff today and past weekend. Can't wait to see all of them in my shop.

I named this new shop "PapaWaii". Another shop started with "papa" and combined with :Kawaii". "Papa" is a nickname given to me by friends for my love of the Japanese character Tarepanda, also known in Chinese as "Papapanda". The Chinese words "papa" mean lying on the tummy; Tarepanda loves to lie on the tummy and roll around lazily.

Since I was little, I love to collect cute stickers and loose letter paper. Too bad I had to left all my sticker books back in Taiwan when I moved to US. So having all the cute items around me is just like a dream comes true~ If you like cute items just like I do, please come back often, I will update more cutie stuff later on.

No comments: