1/26/2011

Hello 2011

It's been a while since my last update. Chinese New Year is around the corner, guess this is good time to count the blessing from last year.

2010 is the year of change:
1. We moved to our first home, and we finally have our own bed.
2. I started to work at home as full time job.
3. Then I opened another ETSY shop using my brand name "PapaDesign". papadesign.etsy.com
4. Moved my Papawaii shop from eCrater to the new domain name : papawaii.com .
5. Bought a die cut machine and started to sell die cuts.
6. Bought a 1" button machine and started to sell buttons.
7. Joined 2 local Craft Shows.
8. Started to sell crafting supplies: canndypan.etsy.com

and from all the changes, I had a better productive year then 2009. I learned a lot throughout the year and now I know what I want to do in my shop then before.

For the year of 2011, I hope I will be able to join more craft shows, make more designs, and focus more on my all shops. Hope everything will turn out alright this year.

Happy Chinese New Year!!

1 comment:

Novelty Pens said...

Sounds like you've been very busy... Good luck with your new online shop!