4/02/2009

Bookmarks

I had this blank bookmarks package for a while and never really have time to use those.
Last few week, when I was watching entertainment program from youtube, I decided to doodle something on this.
Here is the cute little boy with rabbit ears. Just something relate to Easter~ :P
(by the way, what's the connection between rabbit and Easter? I really have no idea.)
This week, I got some extra stickers cut out.
So I took out my blank bookmark and made some fancy ones.

Here is the graduation sticker on bookmark.
I am thinking to selling this sticker in graduation season.
But I don't know if anybody will buy graduation sticker.
Maybe a small gift for everyone who come to graduation?
I remember I made some lip balm for my friends in my graduation.
I also have a bunch of cute stationary paper.
So I cut one out and stick on the bookmark.
Too bad it's very light blue color, can't really see on the picture below.


The cat bookmark.


I made all different ones with my stickers.

No comments: